Houston's top remodeling company, Incredible Renovations wants to make sure our clients are as safe as possible in their homes. We believe that Schlage’s new Touchscreen Deadbolt is the best way to go. This door lock combines all of the best security features into one keyless door lock, redefining what it means to be secure.
The innovative touchscreen feature provides the convenience of going keyless. No more keys to lose, hide, carry or forget. The fingerprint-resistant touchscreen ensures numbers won’t be detectable to intruders after repeated use, safeguarding your home even more.
Schlage's Touchscreen Deadbolt with Alarm combines our best security features into one door lock:
Grade 1 certification, an Anti-pick shield, Built-in Alarm technology.
The Touchscreen Deadbolt is also enabled to work with Nexia™ Home Intelligence, a home automation system that allows you to control locks, thermostats, lights, cameras and more — from wherever you and the Internet happen to be.
What better way to protect your family from intruders.
- ANSI Grade 1 Highest Residential Security
- Durable Resistive Touchscreen with matte finish to protect against fingerprints and smudges (can be used with gloves)
- Anti-pick shield protects against lock tampering
- Strong motorized bolt automatically locks and unlocks when a user code is entered
- Build-in Alarm Technology senses movement of the door and alerts homeowners with an audible alert
- Select between three alerts- activity, tamper or forced entry alert- and customized to meet fit your security needs
- With Nexia™ Home Intelligence, lock or unlock your door from anywhere with your cell phone — requires Nexia controller. Controller also included in Nexia Home Security Kits, and Home Energy Kit
- With Nexia™ Home Intelligence, schedule lock codes to be active only on certain days at specific times
- With Nexia™ Home Intelligence, receive text alerts when an alarm triggers or when specific codes are entered at the lock
- Battery life approximately 1 year, 4 AA Batteries Included
- Key Override: Bump Resistant 5-Pin Cylinder, includes 1 Backup Emergency Key (Extra keys sold separate at checkout)
- Lifetime Limited Mechanical & Finish and 1-Year Warranty
- Door thickness: 1 3/8" ~ 1 3/4" (99.9% of all doors)
- Backset: Universally made for 2 3/8" and 2 3/4" preps
- Dimensions: Outside housing; 4.75" H x 3" W x 1" D. Inside housing; 8" H x 3" W x 2" D
- Handing: non-handed, fits virtually all swing doors
- High-speed internet connection (DSL, or cable) required for wireless remote lock, unlock, and monitoring features from a PC. Cell phones must be web-enabled
For More Information about Incredible Renovations, www.incrediblerenovations.com