Incredible Renovations strongly believes in reducing, reusing and recycling materials.
- Buy permanent items instead of disposables.
- Buy and use only what you need.
- Buy products with less packaging.
- Buy products that use less toxic chemicals.
- Repair items as much as possible.
- Use durable coffee mugs.
- Use cloth napkins or towels.
- Clean out juice bottles and use them for water.
- Use empty jars to hold leftover food.
- Reuse boxes.
- Purchase refillable pens and pencils.
- Participate in a paint collection and reuse program.
- Donate extras to people you know or to charity instead of throwing them away.
- Recycle paper (printer paper, newspapers, mail, etc.), plastic, glass bottles, cardboard, and aluminum cans. If your community doesn't collect at the curb, take them to a collection center.
- Recycle electronics.
- Recycle used motor oil.
- Compost food scraps, grass and other yard clippings, and dead plants.
- Close the loop - buy recycled products and products that use recycled packaging. That's what makes recycling economically possible.
Recycling and properly disposing of materials:
- Compact fluorescent light bulbs (contain mercury)
- Oil, used
- Other materials